PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BY SUNBEAMS ESTATE
With many years of experience in managing residential and commercial properties in The UK we have the expertise to maximize your investment income. Whether you are relocating for a new job, purchased an investment property out of state, or purchased a second home for rental in The Sudan. By choosing Sunbeams as your Professional Property Manager and Consultant ,Our company Sudan Sunbeams strives to maximize your income by keeping your property rented or if you want some one to take care of your property while you are away. We use a number of techniques to market your vacant property to as many perspective tenants as possible. We will provide you the best customer service while keeping you updated with every step of the way. Never disappointing, our team is ethical, honest, and reliable. As experienced and trusted company in real estate and construction, we know and understand first hand what’s required to manage, maintain and oversee your Real Estate investment in The Sudan.
Sunbeams Real Estate Agents: can provide you the following services related to property management in Khartoum and beyond with a very minimal cost.
Renting Your Property in The Sudan:
- Getting the right tenants which is one of the most important aspects to renting your property.
- Handle showing of your property to potential tenants.
- We contact the pervious Landlord of the potential tenant to obtain references.
- Do a complete walk through of your property to advise and point out any needed repairs before a tenant is located.
- If required during the tenancy term we can enter the property for repair and maintenance.
- While we are in the neighborhood we will drive by and take a look at the exterior of the Property.
- If something arises during the tenancy term and we consider it to be an emergency, we will contact you.
- Collecting the rent on your behalf.
Property Maintenance in The Sudan:
- Swimming pool (if applicable) maintenance or annual spring lawn service available at owner’s option.
- Updating, decorating and refurbishing as needed and/or desired.
- Preparation and updating of accounts and emailing/faxing to owner when requested.
- Collecting and paying of household bills and any other payments that are necessary to be paid.
- Supervising the property if any contractor requires to do some work like gardening or pool maintenance.
- Cleaning your house once in a week.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like to discuss any aspect of, sales or property management business. You can email us at email@example.com