Sunbeams Estate adds to its rich properties portfolio a collection of investment properties in the UK prominent markets.
Chester is a city in the northwest, founded as a Roman fortress in the first century AD. It consist of an endless abundance of historic landmarks and buildings dating back to the 15th century. The locals love it as it is a small city packed with personality, history and local amenities. Here are many of the reasons why people move to Chester.
- High quality teacher training/accounting/medicine
- Post graduate programs
- Small city packed with charm
- Perfect for students who want something more low key
- Ranked 2nd in the UK for international students
- Great place to raise a family; excellent place for primary and secondary education
- One of the safest cities/towns in the UK
- Historic monuments: Chester Cathedral, Chester City Walls, Town Hall, Chester Castle)
A major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage. The Castlefield conservation goes back to the cities day for its mass production of textiles. The recent regeneration of Salford Quays now boasts of a beautiful place for people to live, study, work and entertain themselves.
- Average rental returns of 7%
- One of the best and most diverse student cities in the UK
- Endless list of activities including music, night life, food and restaurants, exercise, outdoors, day trips hobbies and art
- Student population from 160 countries
- One of the cheapest cities for students to live
- Accessible transport in and out of the city
- Local shops/local entertainment/local study rooms
- Culture: museums, cultural tours, one of the centres of the industrial revolution and music
- £5 billion regeneration investment making it quickly one of the most popular cities
Gateway to Britain’s finest beauty (from Peak District to Saddleworth to Lake District)
Media City (Salford Quays)
Capital of Wales and known for having the most castles in the world, the most famous being Cardiff Castle which has been stood for nearly 2,000 years. As well as being a great location for industry and investment, it has been voted as one of the best places to live in the UK.
- Great if you love nature: parks, mountains to north, coast to south, castles all around!
- Small, so it’s easy to navigate
- Home to three universities
- 45% of international students intend on staying after their studies
- A new rail line connecting major population centres
- Affordability: house prices currently below UK average
- Welsh Millennium Centre and Principality Stadium: musical, opera, ballet and circus etc
A landmark, grade II listed stunning 6 Bedrooms , 1 Bathrooms , 3 Reception Rooms thatched cottage to the centre of Bonvilston Vale of Glamorgan – South Wales. M4 (J34, Miskin) is only 4.4 miles. Very conveniently located between Cowbridge and Cardiff. Only 7.9 Miles to Cardiff and 4.7 Miles to Cowbridge, Offering a wealth of character features,